I'm considering investment in the Rebel's Run production. Big fan of Vox Day and his work. Movie concept looks excellent.
1. What is the disbursement plan? Dividend on shares? Since a Class B investor cannot sell his shares, how does he exit the position once the film is released if desired (assuming financial success)?
2. Will there be shareholder meetings?
3. I live in GA. Can I visit the set to meet the crew and/or company officers?
4. The Offering Statement states that the company will need to secure additional financing. Is there a plan in place for this? Does VFM have a projected required budget?
5. Since this movie will almost certainly be deplatformed in some way, does VFM have some methods in mind to combat?
6. Do you need help?